SPECIALIST SOLUTIONS FOR STADIA CONSTRUCTION
BY REMOVING COMPLEXITY FROM STADIUM CONSTRUCTION, OUR INNOVATIVE APPROACH TO CRANEAGE AIMS TO IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY BY INCREASING EFFICIENT ACCESS TO MULTIPLE WORK FRONTS, WHILST AT THE SAME TIME REDUCING THE TOTAL NUMBER OF CRANES ON A PROJECT.
Our solutions aim to accelerate construction by reducing the number of critical path lifts required by:
- Increasing the capacity to lift larger and heavier pre-assemblies and modules
- Removing the interface between crane location and playing field construction.
UNIQUE FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Leveraging the benefits of Marr’s cranes on a project can facilitate significant improvements to programme time, cost and safety performance:
- Our long reach capability offers improved access to lay-down and pre-assembly areas without additional craneage or the additional time for transferring loads to the construction crane
- The small footprint of the tower cranes at cardinal points decongests the site area and improves access to lay down and pre-assembly areas
- Decongest the inner surface area of the stadium so it can be used to pre-assemble rather than host the cranes to construct.
LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW WE COULD ADD VALUE TO YOUR PROJECT
We work with our clients to find a craneage solution that works – no matter how big or complex the job is. And if the right crane doesn’t already exist, we’ll build one to suit the needs of your project.