SPECIALIST SOLUTIONS FOR TECHNOLOGY & DATA CENTRES
By removing complexity from construction, our innovative approach to cranage for the technology and data centres sector aims to improve productivity by increasing efficient access to multiple work fronts, whilst at the same time reducing the total number of cranes on a project.
Our solutions aim to accelerate construction by reducing the number of critical path lifts required by:
- Providing the capability to lift larger precast and structural steel components
- Increasing the capacity to lift larger and heavier pre-assemblies and modules.
UNIQUE FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Long reach capability, high lift capacity and small footprint means in-ground services can be constructed without affecting crane operations or vice versa
- High lift capacity – can lift larger structural components and larger offsite-fabricated modules leading to fewer deliveries
- Long reach capability – 120m radius delivering greater hook availability over a larger area for scheduled and unscheduled lifting
- High operational efficiency – high winch and slew speeds increase onsite productivity and reduce required resources
- Small base footprint – 4m base towers freeing up site space & requiring reduced building stand-off
- Operational in winds of up to 20m/seconds – increased availability in higher wind speeds, and weather vane capability in extreme weather eliminates site laydown requirements
- Marr Transit System (MTS) – a modular rail system that provides full crane capability with minimal ground preparation. Ideally suited to the installation of large footprint buildings, the MTS offers:
- increased site coverage with minimum impact on space
- a reduction in the number of cranes required, removing site complexity
- a crane movement tracks building progress.
LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW WE COULD ADD VALUE TO YOUR PROJECT
We work with our clients to find a craneage solution that works – no matter how big or complex the job is. And if the right crane doesn’t already exist, we’ll build one to suit the needs of your project.