SPECIALIST SOLUTIONS FOR BRIDGE CONSTRUCTION
Marr’s craneage solutions for suspension and cable-stayed bridge tower erection accelerate construction by providing high-volume and high-capacity cranes that:
- Reduce the number of critical path lifts required
- Maximise component sizes
- Utilise high-speed winches to lift faster.
Early engagement with us opens the possibility to incorporate crane capability in tower component design providing the opportunity to:
- Lift larger pre-cast and structural steel components
- Lift heavier pre-assembles and modules
- Maximise offsite fabrication and pre-assembly.
UNIQUE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low carbon offsite fabrication and pre-assembly possible
- Decrease in temporary works on bridge tower and critical path activities
- Reduction in the need for working at height
- Increased availability in high wind speeds – our cranes are rated to operate in wind conditions of up to 20m/second resulting in increased utilisation and availability
- Small base footprint – offering improved logistics on tower bases to improve efficiencies
- Larger crane tower design permits greater free-standing height.
LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW WE COULD ADD VALUE TO YOUR PROJECT
We work with our clients to find a craneage solution that works – no matter how big or complex the job is. And if the right crane doesn’t already exist, we’ll build one to suit the needs of your project.