SPECIALIST SOLUTIONS FOR DEPLANTING & DEMOLITION
WITH ALMOST 100 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE WORKING ON COMPLEX LARGE-SCALE PROJECTS AROUND THE WORLD, WE KNOW THAT THE GREATEST BENEFITS ARE ACHIEVED THROUGH EARLY ENGAGEMENT TO OPTIMISE THE SITE STRATEGY BY USING UNIQUE CRANAGE SOLUTIONS.
Our specialist solutions for de-planting and demolition projects help to:
- reduce disruption & risk to plant operations
- Reduce temporary/ enabling works
- Remove larger, heavier & higher risk components
- shorten site activity programs, and
- improve safety performance.
UNIQUE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Small crane footprint ideal for congested site or built-up urban environments
- Improved site safety by limited construction plant movements
- Long reach and high capacity enables solutions with fewer cranes thereby reducing congestion and complexity whilst simultaneously increasing storage & laydown options
- Larger redundant components lowered to grade for:
- further size reduction in safer environment
- direct shipping offsites
- Acceleration of debris removal with the ability to lift skips direct to removal transport
- Modular deconstruction reversing MMC / DfMA construction techniques
- Capability to operate at 20 m/s wind speed increases availability
- Potential for a single crane scheme for demolition and construction.
LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW WE COULD ADD VALUE TO YOUR PROJECT
We work with our clients to find a craneage solution that works – no matter how big or complex the job is. And if the right crane doesn’t already exist, we’ll build one to suit the needs of your project.